Data Driven Decisions
Get your report today!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Making Optimal Data-Driven Decisions – Eliminating the Barriers at Your Company
Download this Research Insight from Dresner Advisory Services to understand how often data plays a role in companies’ decision-making process and the benefits of data-driven decisions.
Here's just a few highlights:
- Organizations that rely more on data and facts when making decisions are more successful.
- The state of the data is the biggest barrier in trying to make data-driven decisions.
- Organizations that can view data as “truth” are more than 80 percent likely to be successful with BI.
- Data issues are a top reason why BI succeeds or fails.
- Data deluges—like the ones common to this decade’s big data and digital transformation periods—create data-quality issues that can cause business users to lose trust in the data.
- Many organizations still struggle with data governance.
- The types of organizations most often using data in decision-making today correlates strongly with the impact of digital transformation causing business disruption.
Copyright 2019 -- Dresner Advisory Services